In recent months, a number of our Customers have placed Autoship orders that have not processed successfully. In many cases, the Autoship profile is looking at the Primary credit card information, but there is no information listed causing the Autoship order to fail. In these cases, it appears that the Primary credit card information has been inadvertently transferred to the Secondary credit card tab. Likewise, some Autoship profiles have defaulted to the most expensive shipping method as well.
To correct these issues, please follow the steps below:
- Login to the Back Office and click the Autoship Orders
- Click EDIT next to Payment to ensure the correct credit card is chosen, and that the credit card information is accurate.
- Click EDIT next to Processing to make sure the correct frequency is chosen (Monthly or Bi-Monthly).
- Click EDIT next to Shipping Address to verify the information is correct.
- Click EDIT next to Ship Method to confirm your preferred ship method is chosen (they are not in order of expense).
Please Contact Us with Questions or Concerns:
- USA Customer Service
1 (866) 202-0065 / email@example.com
- Europe Customer Service
+353 91 874 600 / firstname.lastname@example.org