Accessing Your 2016 Income Statement
With tax season upon us, we realize how important it is to access your 2016 Income Statement for LifeWave. As such, we want to clear up any confusion on how this works.
Statements for the start of 2016 through September 26 are available in the previous version of LifeWave’s Back Office. Please follow these steps to complete part one of this process:
- Login to the previous version of the LifeWave Back Office: https://tools.securefreedom.com/LifeWaveNano/
- Enter your login information for the previous Back Office. If you no longer have this information, please call Customer Service and one of our representatives will provide it to you.
- Click the green Commissions tab in the top menu. Here you can view weekly statements, all commissions and all volumes.
- Next, select My Earnings in the left navigation. This page shows a breakdown of your weekly earnings, which can be exported and downloaded for your records. Just click the Export… button in the upper right corner of the Earnings statement.
Statements for October 3, 2016 through the current date are accessible through the new LifeWave Back Office. Please follow these steps to complete part two of this process:
- Login to the new LifeWave Back Office: https://backoffice.lifewave.com/
- Hover over COMMISSIONS in the top navigation tab.
- Next, click Income Statement. This page contains your top-level profile/contact information.
- Next, go under Select the range you would like to see a statement for, choose a date range from the pull-down menu, and click GO. Here you can see a breakdown of commissions, general points, matching bonuses and earnings for your chosen date range. If you want a copy for your records, just click the PRINT button in the upper right-hand corner of the Overviews.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Statements for the start of 2016 through September 26 are also available in the new version of the LifeWave Back Office. However, we request that you ONLY access this data through the previous Back Office (part one instructions) to avoid any confusion.
Please Contact Customer Service with Questions or Concerns
If you have any questions about accessing your income statements, please contact us any time. We’re happy to help you through the process!
- USA Customer Service
1 (866) 202-0065 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Europe Customer Service
+353 91 874 600 / email@example.com