With his keen instinct for innovation and generous spirit, David Schmidt knows the true meaning of a special gift. And now you have another great reason to attend the LifeWave event of the year! Of course, we’ll also be unveiling our revolutionary new fat-loss system, along with showcasing proven methods for business-building success.
Some of Our Most Successful International Leaders Will Present:
- How to Introduce LifeWave to Complete Strangers: attracting new prospects is essential and it all begins with this introduction.
- How to Give a Presentation to a Group: once you have the confidence to speak in front of a crowd, there’s no limit to what you can achieve.
- Daily Necessities to Succeed in Direct Selling: big-time results require consistent dedication, and now you’ll have a blueprint for staying the course.
- Becoming a Product of the Product: it all starts with using our products—their transformative powers will make you a true believer, and that passion will be contagious every time you share them with others.
- How to Stay Motivated and Focused: it’s all too easy to stray when life’s demands and routines become overwhelming—these proven best practices leave no room for failure.
- How to Ask for An Order and Close the Sale: all the training and preparation comes down to this critical moment—learn how to walk away with the sale.
- How to Bring in New Enrollees and Build Your Organization: expanding your team is the foundation of effective direct selling—hear proven methods for short-term and long-term growth.
Don’t Wait Another Day to Purchase Your Tickets!
This is just a glimpse at what to expect, with more intriguing details to come.
Date: September 17, 2016
- Registration: Opens at 7 a.m.
- Doors: Open at 9 a.m.
- Meeting: 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Reception: 5:30 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Tivoli Hotel & Congress Center
Arni Magnussons Gade 2, 1577 København V, Denmark
Phone: +45 44 87 00 00
655 DKK ($99.00 USD, 88€)
Through September 13, 2016
853 DKK ($129.00 USD, 115€)
At the door, cash only
Buffet lunch & cocktail reception included.
*Pricing does not include VAT.
NOTE: Anyone from outside of Scandinavia who registers in advance (by September 13) gets a refund after attending the event