This weekly webinar offers helpful tips, great business-building insights and powerful personal stories for our Women of the Wave Members. We’ve compiled the following highlights from previous sessions for all LifeWave Members to learn and apply:
- When training people, QUESTION AND LISTEN—the simplest, most respectful way to communicate.
- Stay connected to people—isolation slows you down and accountability speeds you up.
- Taking action breeds clarity: execute and record one business-driving activity a day for five days.
- Never forego good customer service, human compassion or your own values to “make a buck.”
- Creating a great day starts the night before: physically and mentally leave your work at least two hours before bedtime.
Look forward to more tips in forthcoming Splash issues. For our women Members who’ve yet to tune in, please join us for this ongoing webinar series, every Monday at 12 p.m. PDT: Register now for Motivation Monday.