By all accounts, the 2015 Las Vegas Kickoff event was an unmitigated success. Guests who sought to hone their business-building skills were privy to an outstanding presentation from Darren Hardy, Founding Editor of SUCCESS magazine.
We’ve taken the liberty of compiling some key success mottos, taken directly from Darren’s presentation:
- You cannot own success. Rent is due everyday.
- Success is earned by HARD WORK. There are no shortcuts.
- Your diversity is your ADVANTAGE. It builds muscle NOT wounds.
- Stop looking for the quick fix for success, happiness and wealth. You’ve just got to grind it out and work hard.
- Success is earned one day and one step at a time. One decision at a time. One phone call at a time. One meeting at a time.
- There’s a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.
- In life, you will sufferone of two pains: The pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The pain of discipline weighs ounces; the pain of regret weighs tons.
- You are 100 percent responsible for what you do, don’t do and how you respond to what happens to you.
- If you want to have more… you have to BECOME
- Success is not something you pursue. Success is something you become. Who are you becoming? Who do you have to become to have that thing you want?
- LOVE FAILURE! TURN FEAR INTO FUN. CELEBRATE YOUR FAILURES.
- Do something everyday that scares you.
- Fear will hold you back. If you can turn fear into fun, the floodgates will open. Your potential will be released.
Darren has mentored thousands of entrepreneurs, top CEOs and other high-performance individuals. This veteran of the personal development industry has also interviewed such noteworthy achievers as: Richard Branson, Steve Jobs, Warren Buffet, Donald Trump, Howard Schultz (Starbucks), Charles Schwab and Jeff Bezos (Amazon).
Now you can use his helpful tips to help build your LifeWave business!