After months of eager anticipation, the 2015 Las Vegas Kickoff Event exceeded our greatest expectations. Leaders and Members from around the world enhanced their business-building skills, learned insights from renowned guest speakers, connected with friends and colleagues, and enjoyed real Las Vegas entertainment.
From invaluable business-building lessons to top-notch entertainment, our premier annual event enthralled attendees from beginning to end.
Among the highlights:
- The official launch of Maveric – our breakthrough product for men
- German Leaders, Sonja Loferer and Gerhard Neumann, received the Richard Quick Pursuit of Excellence Award – the first time a couple has ever been honored with this distinction
- International Guest Meeting – David Schmidt and Mike Collins thanked international guests who traveled thousands of miles to attend
- Darren Hardy presented “Igniting the Compound Effect” based on interviews with the most successful people of our time
- Second annual team-building workshop – Members of the winning team received a free bottle of Maveric!
- Suzanne Somers Award – LifeWave Ambassador Suzanne Somers presented her namesake award to Austrian Leader Hermine Obermann (the first European woman to win)
- Gerry McCambridge, original creator of the hit series The Mentalist, dazzled the crowd with his award-winning show
- A fun-filled prevent – featuring Marilyn Monroe and Elvis impersonators, a real Vegas show girl, a Theta Mind taste test and more
- LifeWave Member, Thomas Burke, made a special Military Order of the Purple Heart presentation
- AcuLife meeting – in recognition of John Chance, Brett Blaize and Tifany Markee
- Live music provided by award-winning band The Heroes, who entertain audiences around the world
- First-ever LifeWave Talent Show – winner Jim Jones rocked the house with his lead vocals on an AC/DC favorite!
We’d like to thank all of our Leaders and Members for making this the best kickoff event in our ten-year history. We look forward to an amazing 2015 for LifeWave!