LifeWave Customer Service frequently receives questions on the proper use of multiple patches. Here’s a breakdown on how to achieve the best results:
- Silent Nights: Generally, we recommend using Silent Nights by itself at night. However, pain sufferers may want to use it in combination with IceWave. If you find that IceWave makes it difficult to sleep at night, simply go back to using Silent Nights on its own.
- Energy Enhancer: It’s recommended to use one set of Energy Enhancer patches, but it’s okay to use two sets together. Energy Enhancer patches can also be used with Y-Age Aeon and Y-Age Glutathione or with Y-Age Aeon and Y-Age Carnosine. It’s also acceptable to use Energy Enhancer patches together with Y-Age Glutathione and Y-Age Carnosine.
- Y-Age Products: It’s okay to use any two of the Y-Age products together. However, we do not recommend using all three Y-Age products simultaneously.
- SP6 Complete: SP6 Complete can be used on its own or combined with Y-Age products in the same way as the Energy Enhancer patches described above.
- IceWave: IceWave can be used on its own, with Silent Nights or combined with Y-Age products in the same way as the Energy Enhancer patches described above.
Please contact LifeWave Customer Service with any questions or concerns.