Last year LifeWave added the Wave Bonus to its already rich, dynamic compensation plan, making it the best plan in the industry. However, during the last six months we’ve refined the program, to ensure that it accomplishes exactly what we intend it to do. In early July, we implemented the final set of refinements, and we’re pleased to announce that it’s working exactly right!
During the past six months, the Wave Bonus payments were being calculated without this last bit of programming, so we want you to know what LifeWave is doing to reconcile all payments.
Here is the plan:
- LifeWave will post information about the Wave Bonus in an ongoing communications campaign
- LifeWave will re-calculate all commissions paid from January 2014 – June 2014, using the final Wave Bonus program. This will show us exactly how all the Wave Bonuses should have been paid.
- We will then compare those payments to the actual payments that took place through the same period
- Where we see that a LifeWave Distributor did not receive the appropriate Wave Bonus payment, we will pay that in the coming week
- The expected timeline for completing this process is approximately one month, but we will work hard to complete it sooner
The Wave Bonus is a very strong and attractive feature of our Distributor compensation plan, and we’re excited about the possibilities this will bring. We sincerely thank you for your patience!