Do you find the system is running too slow for you lately? Or are you have trouble adding/removing items from your shopping cart? Clearing your browser’s cookies could help with these issues and enable you to complete your order without any further issues.
To clear your cookies, follow these simple instructions:
In Internet Explorer
- On your computer, open Internet Explorer.
- At the top right, click the three horizontal dots.
- Click on Settings and scroll down to ‘Clear Browsing Data’ and select ‘Choose What to Clear’.
- Tick ‘Cookies and saved website data’ and ‘cached data and files’
- Click ‘Clear’.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click the three vertical dots.
- Click ‘More tools’ > ‘Clear browsing data’.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Tick ‘Cookies and other site data’ and ‘Cached images and files’.
- Click ‘Clear data’.
We recommend you use Internet Explorer or Google Chrome as your browser to log into your Back Office. If you use Safari, Firefox, or another browser, check its support site for instructions.