Our moods can be affected by so many things from an argument with a loved one, bad traffic when you are already running behind, or dropping your new phone and smashing the screen! It can be hard to manage your mood but for some people, it’s more than this, a bad mood can be a constant in their lives.
Here at LifeWave, we want you to live your one life as a happy one. We developed the drug-free Nirvana System, a dual action mood enhancer unlike any other. Together, the patch and supplement work synergistically, to support a prolonged sense of happiness and well-being and supporting healthy endorphin production to enhance mood+.
Now you can find greater happiness even in the most hectic moments through an amazingly simple and powerful change in body chemistry. Discover your personal Nirvana today!
There are a number of ways to boost your mood in only a few minutes*:
- Smile / Laugh. The act of smiling really can turn a frown upside down. Laughter can cheer us up and decrease anxiety—and the best news is it doesn’t have to be “genuine” to have a positive effect. So even when it seems like there’s absolutely nothing funny in all of this world, busting out a big guffaw might just change your mind.
- Jump around. Get happy-making endorphins pumping fast with some jumping jacks, jump rope, or random flailing around.
- Eat some chocolate. As if we needed a reason other than delicious. Eating chocolate can make us feel happy.
- Listen to a happy song. It’s quick; it’s easy; it’s an instant mood-lifter. Sing along (perfect pitch not required) for extra benefit.
- Hang out with a pet. Cuddling, playing, or just chillin’ with Fido can help us feel happier and less stressed.
- Get some sun. A boost of vitamin D can keep the blues at bay. Head outside for a brisk walk around the block. If that’s not possible, station yourself near a window for a few minutes.
*To read more way to boost your mood go to https://greatist.com/happiness/34-ways-bust-bad-mood-ten-minutes
+These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.