As part of Hyperwallet’s continuing commitment to provide reliable, secure services, they are accelerating the release of new security-related practices and features. These practices and features include:
- Forced password changes every 180 days: this will begin with a notification that the current password has expired and must be reset.
- Disabling of any Hyperwallet BackOffice user account that has not been accessed for more than 90 days. Accounts can be re-enabled by calling production support.
- The use of “Captcha” technology during the Account Activation process.
- Email alerting upon the change of any Wallet or Hyperwallet BackOffice account data.
- Enhancements to the Activation flow.
Please contact Customer Service with Questions or Concerns: