The inventor behind LifeWave’s groundbreaking product technology has a special gift for Copenhagen attendees. Our Founder and CEO, David Schmidt, is known for his innovative spirit so you don’t want to miss his special surprise. Of course, we’ll also be unveiling our revolutionary new fat-loss system, along with showcasing proven methods for business-building success.
Some of Our Most Successful International Leaders Will Present:
- How to Introduce LifeWave to Complete Strangers: attracting new prospects is essential and it all begins with this introduction.
- How to Give a Presentation to a Group: once you have the confidence to speak in front of a crowd, there’s no limit to what you can achieve.
- Daily Necessities to Succeed in Direct Selling: big-time results require consistent dedication, and now you’ll have a blueprint for staying the course.
- Becoming a Product of the Product: it all starts with using our products—their transformative powers will make you a true believer, and that passion will be contagious every time you share them with others.
- How to Stay Motivated and Focused: it’s all too easy to stray when life’s demands and routines become overwhelming—these proven best practices leave no room for failure.
- How to Ask for An Order and Close the Sale: all the training and preparation comes down to this critical moment—learn how to walk away with the sale.
- How to Bring in New Enrollees and Build Your Organization: expanding your team is the foundation of effective direct selling—hear proven methods for short-term and long-term growth.
Don’t Wait Another Day to Purchase Your Tickets!
This is just a glimpse at what to expect, with more intriguing details to come.
Date: September 17, 2016
- Registration: Opens at 7 a.m.
- Doors: Open at 9 a.m.
- Meeting: 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Reception: 5:30 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Tivoli Hotel & Congress Center
Arni Magnussons Gade 2, 1577 København V, Denmark
Phone: +45 44 87 00 00
655 DKK ($99.00 USD, 88€)
Through September 13, 2016
853 DKK ($129.00 USD, 115€)
At the door, cash only
Buffet lunch & cocktail reception included.
*Pricing does not include VAT.
NOTE: Anyone from outside of Scandinavia who registers in advance (by September 13) gets a refund after attending the event