LifeWave continues to make history!
We are very proud to announce the completion of a new clinical study on IceWave that has been performed by a highly respected medical doctor at a well-known hospital in France called Generale De Sante.
Some facts you should know about the medical doctor who was the principal investigator for the study:
– Dr. Pierre Volckmann is currently the Medical Director of a hospital system in France that includes over 75 institutions and 27 private hospitals.
– Dr. Volckmann’s professional credentials are extremely impressive, including having been the “pain-expert” for the French Agency for the Safety of Health Products (AFSSAPS), which is the French version of the United States FDA
– He is a member of numerous professional medical societies, including being the former secretary general of the French Society for the Study and Treatment of Pain (SFETD)
– Dr. Volckmann is a knight of the National Order of Merit—an honor bestowed by the President of the French Republic to people who have accomplished distinguished achievements.
– His status as a leading expert in the field of pain management makes him uniquely qualified to evaluate new technologies and methods.
Some facts you should know about the IceWave clinical study:
– Double blind placebo controlled study with 100 individuals
– Was performed with medical doctors in a hospital
– Evaluated the use of IceWave on individuals with chronic pain
– The IceWave patches produced a statistically significant reduction in pain when compared to the placebo patch
–94% of the people tested with IceWave experienced a reduction in pain
For anyone who is still skeptical as to the validity of our technology, this clinical study is irrefutable and puts the final end to his or her opinions.
For more information about this study, please click here.