The words of one LifeWave Leader sum it up best: “Only a LifeWave event, with hundreds of likeminded friends, says you’re at the right place, at the right time, with the right company.” We couldn’t agree more. Feel the excitement of participating in something big—a shot of adrenaline to reach your personal and professional goals in 2016.
See the event agenda below and we look forward to seeing you there!
- International Attendee Meet and Greet (3 p.m. – 4 p.m.): Must be from outside the U.S. and pre-registered for the 2016 Kickoff Event to attend.
Meeting Agenda: January 30, 9:00 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Registration at 7 a.m.
- Founder and CEO, David Schmidt: An exclusive look at the future and LifeWave Products.
- President, Mike Collins: A direct selling industry review, plus a look at new technology and what it means for LifeWave and you.
- Chief Marketing Officer, Loren Castronovo: An introduction to new marketing tools and programs to jumpstart your 2016.
- U.S. and EU Field Leaders: Learn by example from some of LifeWave’s most successful business builders.
- LifeWave Distributors: Why LifeWave and proper goal setting are helping them realize their dreams.
- LifeWave Ambassador, Suzanne Somers: The New York Times bestselling author shows why she’s the face of America’s alternative health revolution.
- Recognition: Exceptional LifeWave Leaders and W.O.W. Members will be honored with the Richard Quick Pursuit of Excellence Award and the Suzanne Somers Award.
- Box Lunch: Included with your registration costs.
Post Meeting Schedule: 5 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- W.O.W. Meeting (5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.): More details to come!
- Dinner on Your Own: Visit our Local Attractions page for a list of nearby dining options.
- Dance Party with The Heroes (8 p.m. – 11 p.m.): Kick off your shoes with this award-winning band, a favorite with audiences around the world!