If you are requesting your password by email and are contacting LifeWave customer service from a different email address than the one registered on your LifeWave profile, we need a copy of your ID (passport or driving licence) to verify your request.
To comply with data protection laws, we need to ensure the account owner is the person contacting us to protect any sensitive information stored in the back office.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
Please check the total before completing your order. Should you notice anything unusual please do not complete the order and contact Customer Service who will assist you.
We are unable to make changes to an order once shipped from our warehouse.
Do you find the system is running too slow for you lately? Or are you have trouble adding/removing items from your shopping cart? Clearing your browser’s cookies could help with these issues and enable you to complete your order without any further issues.
To clear your cookies, follow these simple instructions:
In Internet Explorer
- On your computer, open Internet Explorer.
- At the top right, click the three horizontal dots.
- Click on Settings and scroll down to ‘Clear Browsing Data’ and select ‘Choose What to Clear’.
- Tick ‘Cookies and saved website data’ and ‘cached data and files’
- Click ‘Clear’.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click the three vertical dots.
- Click ‘More tools’ > ‘Clear browsing data’.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Tick ‘Cookies and other site data’ and ‘Cached images and files’.
- Click ‘Clear data’.
We recommend you use Internet Explorer or Google Chrome as your browser to log into your Back Office. If you use Safari, Firefox, or another browser, check its support site for instructions.
Our Customer Service Team would like to share the following tip with you all about Transfer Requests.
When submitting a transfer of a LifeWave Business Centre request, we kindly ask that you not change any details on your Lifewave account as this will be completed by our customer service team.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
We want to wish you all a Happy and Prosperous New Year!
Please note our Customer Services Department will be closed on Monday the 1st of January 2018 as it is a public holiday.
The offices will reopen on Tuesday the 02nd of January 2018.
Happy New Year from all of us at LifeWave