As you know Theta Heart and Theta Mind are being discontinued, and we’re running clearance sales on these two products while supplies last. Because of this, it’s crucial to update your Autoship orders accordingly, as Theta Heart and Theta Mind will no longer be available to purchase.
Please Contact Customer Service with Questions or Concerns:
Effective December 3, 2016, LifeWave has increased the commission qualification period from 30 to 31 days. This means the requirement to remain active and qualified for commissions is now a purchase of product(s) with a value of at least 55 BV every 31 days.
If you have any questions or any issues, please contact Customer Service:
Many of our Members have contacted LifeWave Customer Service with questions about our new online system. Please see answers to the most common questions below.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- The last part of the URL for your replicated website is now your username. For example, if your URL was lifewave.com/opportunity, you would use opportunity to login to your Back Office.
- If you don’t have a replicated website URL, please use your Distributor ID number to login to your Back Office.
- To log out of your Back Office, click your name in the top right hand corner, and then click Sign Out.
- If you have used your email to register more than one account (e.g. family or downline Members), the Forgot Password feature will not work. You must call Customer Service to recover your password and ideally establish a unique email for each account.
- To purchase products at a Distributor (wholesale) price, you must first login to your Back Office before placing the order.
- If you receive an “Oops” message while on the website, please clear your cookies, then refresh the page. If you need help clearing your cookies, simply do a Google search for deleting cookies in your browser. For example, search “how to clear cookies in Safari.”
- You must logout of your Back Office before logging in to a downline Member’s Back Office (e.g. to assist him/her with placing an order).
- You can choose exactly where to place a new Member, by logging in to your Back Office and going to Organization and then Binary Tree Viewer. A plus (+) sign signifies an open position.
- If the Back Office shows you as Inactive, this is likely the reason: to remain Active and Qualified for commissions, you must purchase LifeWave products with a minimum value of 55 BV every 30 days, instead of the old rule of every 35 days. For the initial period of time during this transition, we will assist members who go inactive as a result of this change. If you have made a purchase within the last 30 days, but still show as inactive, please contact Customer Service.
- If you’ve purchased a Maintenance Kit or a Diamond Enrollment, your scheduled monthly PV deposits will not display in advance in your Back Office. But you will be able to see them once they arrive.
- If you see No Rank appear in your Back Office, don’t worry! This simply means you haven’t reached Manager (our first ranking) yet.
- Moving to a new country? Vacation elsewhere? Soon, you’ll be able to ship to multiple addresses in different countries from the same account!
- Want to purchase extra products with an Enrollment or Upgrade Kit? You’ll soon have the opportunity to purchase products AND an Upgrade or Enrollment Kit simultaneously!
We’re Here to Help
We hope this helps you more easily navigate our new platform, and appreciate your patience during this transition. Please know we’re working diligently to resolve any outstanding issues.
Contact LifeWave Customer Service With any Questions:
The LifeWave Marketing Team
In recent years, many of you have requested to see when your downline Distributors are about to become Inactive, so you can alert them to stay Active by purchasing the required 55 BV. You now have this capability with our new system, and we want to explain how it works.
New 30-Day Qualification Period
We have replaced the 35-day qualification period with a 30-day qualification period. This means each Sunday night at the close of the commission week, the system now looks back 30 days to see if the required purchase is there. If it is, the position is Active and qualified.
In addition to this Sunday assessment (close of commission week), the system actually does a weekly review each Monday, to identify anyone who will go Inactive by the following Sunday. It then shows this information in your Back Office.
This Example Should Help:
- Monday (October 24) the system began looking back 30 days from Sunday (October 30) to see who has the required 55 BV.
- It then displays everyone who is currently Active and will be Active as of Sunday night (October 30).
- It also shows anyone who is currently Inactive, PLUS those who will be Inactive by Sunday night unless they make a purchase.
What About Autoship?
In the example above, if someone is scheduled for an Autoship order October 29, they will appear Inactive until that autoship is initiated. But you can see that scheduled order by looking in your organization, and then looking at your Downline Autoship Report.
Better Visibility Means Better Communication
The idea here is to provide you and your downline with advance notice of those who are in danger of going Inactive before the next commission payment. Once everyone is properly educated, we believe this will be a great tool for coaching your downline teams.
Contact LifeWave Customer Service with Any Questions or Concerns:
As part of Hyperwallet’s continuing commitment to provide reliable, secure services, they are accelerating the release of new security-related practices and features. These practices and features include:
- Forced password changes every 180 days: this will begin with a notification that the current password has expired and must be reset.
- Disabling of any Hyperwallet BackOffice user account that has not been accessed for more than 90 days. Accounts can be re-enabled by calling production support.
- The use of “Captcha” technology during the Account Activation process.
- Email alerting upon the change of any Wallet or Hyperwallet BackOffice account data.
- Enhancements to the Activation flow.
Please contact Customer Service with Questions or Concerns:
As you know, LifeWave has used a five-week commission qualification period up until now—meaning the requirement to remain active and qualified for commissions was a purchase of product(s) with a value of at least 55 BV every 35 days, and 110 BV every 35 days to remain qualified for all commissions including Matching Bonuses.
Going forward, the qualification period will be 30 days, not 35. We’ll begin applying this qualification period beginning with the commission period from October 17 through October 23. This means that when commissions for this week are calculated on Monday, October 31, this new 30-day qualification period will be used.
If you have any questions or any issues, please contact Customer Service, and they will gladly help you through this transition.
We continue to field a lot of questions on bonus periods for PV over 110. We hope the following explanation helps: PV over 110 is added in the bonus period that occurs during the first week of the month. The system determines the weakest leg, based on current left and right team volumes.
If the bonus period encompasses the first day of a given calendar month, PV over 110 is added on the first week of the following calendar month. For example, if you place an order on April 1 (Bonus period of March 28 – April 3), the PV over 110 from that order only gets paid in the first bonus period in May (April 25 – May 1). We hope this explanation helps, but please let us know if it’s still not clear.
Contact Customer Service with Question or Concerns: