A New Member Bonus program has been added to our Compensation Plan! It is powerful incentive for not only new members but also all members throughout the network.
Think about how important the first 90 days are for new members. The sooner they realize what is possible in our great business, by earning more money faster, the sooner they commit to stay and build. This supports retention, a key to a broader, deeper LifeWave network. And by this new bonus focusing on team-building, the size of the network increases over time, along with volume, so all existing members benefit. This is a win-win for everyone!
This bonus is available to all LifeWave members within 90 days of their join date. Every week, LifeWave will reserve 3% of global cycle pay and matching bonuses and put it in the New Member Bonus pool.
HOW IT WORKS
A New Member (NM) by definition has been a distributor of LifeWave for 90 days or less.
- New Members will earn “pool” points during each week when they enroll a Bronze, Gold or Diamond distributor. Bronze earns 1 point, Gold earns 5 points, Diamond earns 15 points.
- And upgrades are also included in this great new bonus! This means a NM earns pool points when one of their personally sponsored members upgrades. See the schedule below for all pool points scenarios.
- Points will reset to zero on Monday, the start of each week.
- At the end of the week (Sunday), the NM’s point total becomes a percentage of the total points earned by all new members globally that week.
- That calculation will determine the percentage of a NM Global Cash Pool that will be earned by any New Member.
- The NM Bonus global cash pool is funded by 3% of LifeWave’s total Cycle Pay and Matching Bonuses, reducing that total by 3%.
POOL POINTS / ENROLLMENT & UPGRADE SCENARIOS*
- Bronze = 1 Point
- Gold = 5 Points
- Diamond = 15 Points
- Silver to Gold = 2 Points
- Bronze to Gold = 4 Points
- Platinum to Diamond = 5 points
- Gold to Diamond = 10 Points
- Silver to Diamond = 12 points
- Bronze to Diamond = 14 Points
*If 3% in the New Member Bonus cash pool one week is $20,000 and the points you earned = 1% of total points awarded that week, you would earn $200 that week.
*New members are exempt from contributing to this bonus for 90 days from their join date. There are no pool points awarded for Silver or Platinum enrolments.
Congratulations to our Members who moved up a rank in
LifeWave from June 04th – June 11th!
- Daniela Mariti – Italy
- Dra Sri Bulan Roulyna Simanjuntak – Indonesia
Have you tried our Silent Nights Patches for a better night’s sleep?
We all require sleep, some more than others but researchers at Harvard University have found that most people are sleeping less than 6 hours every night. This is below the recommended 8 hours for adults and 10+ hours for children.
So, what happens if you don’t get enough sleep, does it really matter?
Research has shown lack of sleep is responsible for weight gain, development of certain diseases including hypertension and even cancer. It has been proven that, people who get enough sleep perform better in tasks at work and in school. Even though we all now know the significance of getting enough sleep, some of us still find it difficult to get enough.
This is why we have developed our Silent Nights Patches, these wonderful patches have been proven to increase sleep by a whopping 66%! With our 30 Day 100% money back guarantee, what are you waiting for? Get yours today!
Data security is priority and to make sure you keep your information safe online make sure you are using a secure password to protect all of your social media accounts.
Strong passwords should be minimum of eight characters long, using a combination of letters, numbers and special characters. Unique passwords that make it hard for others to guess are best to use, never use passwords like “12345”. Another quick tip is to use a different password for your email account, as email access is also password protected be sure to use a different password for each! #InternetSafety #DataPrivacy
Life begins outside of your comfort zone, for many of us the challenge of motivating ourselves and others around us can be more difficult than we initially imagine. Not to worry though, by following some simple steps you can remain motivated and motivate others around you!
Focusing on putting your energy into the things that really matter can help you become more motivated! Focus on the positive things, don’t compare yourself to anyone else. Being sensitive with ourselves gives us the strength to face obstacles and overcome fears. Using your social circle as a means of support can help to keep sight of your goals, it is fundamental to having your supportive network there to help when times get tough.
Reassuring ourselves that we are on the right track and breaking down our goals can simplify how we look at our path to meeting our goals. An excellent platform to listen to inspiring business people talk is TED Talks – you can find years of archives in almost every category imaginable. Start off at motivation, keep going forward on determination, cross the bridge over perspiration and you will arrive at your destination!